Monday, April 25, 2011

Food for thought

More tempting foods.
Fish, we all know about it.  This is Talapia with herbs. Easy to prepare, it was very good.  Accompanied by some...


delicious organic zuccini. Very little added to these, just have a great flavor by themselves (once my taste-buds changed).  And these were really good too:




Mushrooms, not sure how these were made, but they really brought good flavors to the fish and the zuccini.

I was desperate for a snack; the lady at the cash register was laughing at me (she was from a cultural background different from my own) for taking a picture of my snack, she was almost cheering me on.  Did she know I was a freakshow with an eating disorder?  Probably not.
Skipped the yokes.

In real training news; I got in some sustained high heart-rate training this past weekend! This was the first stank-nasty day of the year; 100% humidity on Sunday. I think Ride Sally Ride will be the first race that I can be ready for.  Seriously, I mean it :-)

1 comment:

  1. Today I had Pancho Villa...hour later, lost another 3 pounds.

    ReplyDelete