Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas training camp... flying out in the snow. (New years at HP???)


Is it too much hype again, or will it truly be a historical snowstorm???????????


I have an 8:30a flight out of Reagan tomorrow for my personal 10 day training camp in the Southwest. 10-day forecast is clear and 60-65. I am bring my PT wheel and my garmin, I have a training bike out there already (yeah Raleigh R700!).


I will be super pissed off if I am stuck at Reagan National tomorrow.


I have no goals except I want FIVE good rides. The kind you come home from and eat then nap until dinner.


This is also known as visiting family.


IS HAINES POINT HAPPENING ON NEW YEARS DAY??

Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. If you want - let's spread the word about Hains on New year's around mabra's blogosphere. I've been out there the past few years but the group's been smaller recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we all hype it up....

    perhaps Mike May can make an announcement?

    ReplyDelete