Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally got outside! 2x! Online Ride Player link + Power profile. 17,000 Watts?


Here is Power data and altitude data. The yellow line is at 300W.

But here is a cool Garmin feature! You can see the route and all data at Connect.Garmin.com
Here, connect.garmin.com, it shows a 17000 spike in wattage. I have no idea why, I cannot find that spike in WKO+.

It was a cool day. Saw some very cool stuff and got to ride with teammates that I don't get to see that often. we did about 70 miles. It was my second ride outside in almost a month.

UPDATE: I used Excel to open the .TCX file and manually deleted the cells with impossible power data- I subsituted the average of the cells before and after. However, I have to delete the currect file that is there (linked above) before I can upload the edited file. I will do that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment